Thursday, March 8, 2012

139

No one ever said it was easy. I knew it wouldn't anyway. So many uncontrollable variables im a little disturbed. What can I do?

Perhaps I shouldn't think this way. But, how could one refrain from doing so? There's always this bit of possibility that anything can go wrong.

Thing is, there's nothing I can do. I can only trust. Trust that people still have this Bt of conscience left in them that they know what to do, and what not to mess around with.

It's almost getting exhausting. To keep reminding myself to be wary of them, or her. I don't know what's up their sleeves or what surprises I would discover.

I'm sorry I'm this cynical. I'm still wary of her. And given the new circumstances, I think somethings bound to happen.

Still, there's nothing I can do. I can choose to walk away or persist. But what good will it do?

Speechless and clueless. I don't wish to feel this way anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment